Here’s what to see and do. All times are approximate and are subject to change.
- Judges and superintendents sign in (coffee and donuts provided).
8 to 8:45 a.m.
- Superintendents will check in exhibits. Late-arriving exhibits will be dropped one grade. (Please report all problems to 4-H Office immediately.)
- The Fair begins with the opening ceremony.
8:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
- Judging for 4-H projects.
12:15 to 12:45 p.m. lunch break
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tasty treats: Cotton candy, popcorn, snow cone machine, cookies, potato chips, and water. All free of course!
- 22-foot double-lane extreme slide
- 3 N 1 Firehouse Dog bounce house.
- A variety of games hosted by fellow 4-H members.
- Limbo contest
- Potato sack race
- Watermelon-eating contest
- Fashion Revue
1 p.m. (approx.)
- 4-H exhibit area open (do not remove projects)
1:30 to 2 p.m. (approx.)
- Clean up and remove projects.